Mar.06, 2012 in VPN providers
- Last review update: Mar 19, 2013
- Company Founded in: IPVanish was launched in 2012, but the company have their roots in over 15 years of network, IP services and content delivery services.
- What makes them different: “We are a Tier-1 VPN provider with reliable, fast and secure VPN service. We offer full-featured, premium VPN service at a great price.
At our core, we are a network company that knows how to move massive amounts of data across the globe in an efficient and secure manner. We love what we do and take pride in what we do.
It is our goal to bring our subscribers the absolute best VPN service—the best speeds, the most secure connections, the best technical support, and the most competitive pricing available anywhere.”
- Provides: Open Vpn, PPTP, L2TP
- 3500+ IPs ON 90+ servers in 41 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America.
3500+ IPS ON 90+ SERVERS IN 41 COUNTRIES
OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP
1 month $10.00 3 months $26.99 12 months $77.99
- Refund Policy: Yes, 7 days money back guarantee (7 days MBG).
- Support: 24/7 support via E-mail. Live Chat is also available Monday – Friday during regular business hours (EST).
- Logs keeping:No logs regarding user’s activity while connected to the VPN. The only information collected from a VPN session is: Timestamp (date and server time) of the connection, duration of the connection, IP address used for the connection and bytes transferred. Logs are regularly cycled.
- Simultaneous connections: 2 simultaneous connections: 1 OpenVPN and the other either PPTP or L2TP
- Visit Provider: IPVanish VPN