- Last review update: Mar 07, 2013
- Company Founded in: 2012
- What makes them different: “CactusVPN started it’s activity because of the people’s need to surf safe and anonymous. We are working hard to keep high level of our servers. We offer VPN management software access to our servers in UK, US or Netherlands and you can use SSTP, PPTP, L2TP or OpenVPN protocols. VPN provides a layer of anonymity by hiding your real IP address. It means that you are behind of our servers while surfing the net.
Also, we do not keep any logs! Using VPN you can gain access to sites restricted to US and UK residents only like Hulu, Pandora, ABC, NBC, BBC iPlayer, ITV. It also unblocks websites and applications you are not allowed to connect like Skype and VoIP. VPN creates a tunnel and encrypts all your incoming and outgoing data. This way no one can access your information. This is a must if you use insecure networks such as public WiFi hotspots.
- Provides: Proxy, Open Vpn, PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, SSTP
- 9 IP adresses, 3 servers in 3 countries: US, UK and NL.
US VPN UK VPN Torrent VPN US, UK, NL VPN 1 month $4.99 $4.99 $4.99 $6.99 3 month $12.99 $12.99 $12.99 $17.99 6 month $22.99 $22.99 $22.99 $31.99 12 month $38.99 $38.99 $38.99 $54.99
- Refund Policy: Yes, 30 days money back guarantee (30 days MBG).
- Support: 24/7 support options: Support Ticket and E-mail.
- Logs keeping: Only connection logs for 3 days, for troubleshooting.
- Simultaneous connections: Yes, up to 3 connections from one account, but it has to be on different servers.
- Visit Provider: Cactus VPN
My Time with Cactus
I have been using Cactus VPN for 4 months and have no complaints of any kind with regard to their service or pricing. My experience has been rock solid connections, fast speeds and piece of mind as a result of their software that will disconnect specified programs should there be any connection disruption. Their pricing is a real bargain and my experience, so far, has been stellar.